My Place to Vent


No one is obligated nor discouraged to reading my blog.
It is a place where I vent and state my own personal opinions! It is my
sanctuary and special place! Please be constructive!



Monday, May 9, 2011

"You're my rock"


So this weekend was pretty freakin amazing!!! It was full of family time and even some time with him (not gonna refer to him as a bf or lover or significant other because he's not) Friday I spent the day with my sisters and the kids. It was fun! We were just sitting around watching tv and talking crap on each other like always. Saturday i was going to go see my "adopted nephew" but he kind of flaked so I called my favorite cousin ever and luckily she was in anaheim (a block away from him) so I got to hang out with her and Carlos and the gay gang! Those guys are awesome! I had such a good time. Then I text him because I was already pretty drunk and I told him I wanted a little piece of him! LOL ok its not little but you know what I mean. So I pick him up and he hangs out with us. The guys start talking to him and seem rather fond of him, especially Gerardo! :) But he tells me he loves me again! And at one point Carlos tells him to give me a passionate kiss and he does and it was amazing. I mean it was one of those kisses that take your breath away! Just thinking about it gives me chills and butterflies! So anyways we leave and he's kinda upset that Laura was giving him shit but it was for good reason. He does have that demeanor where he thinks his shit doesn't stink. I think he got it though and he relaxed! So we have an amazing time and then we start talking and i tell him that I don't like to be strung around! and he tells me that I'm his rock! I'm his support and that he loves me! I almost died at this point! I'm falling for him more and more as time goes by but I need to have my guard up and he needs to see that i'm not going to be there waiting for him while he goes out and whores around. Those days are gone for me! So we'll see what happens! I'm on cloud nine right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment