My Place to Vent


No one is obligated nor discouraged to reading my blog.
It is a place where I vent and state my own personal opinions! It is my
sanctuary and special place! Please be constructive!



Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Patience and Positivity!!!!


Just started reading this book and just a few pages in and I already feel changed! All day I've been talking myself through things and telling myself not to worry just to stay positive! I've felt it working! I'm not getting myself all worked up over petty things that don't matter, yet! I have to accept the fact that I can't change anyone but myself! People shouldn't be obligated to change for me! They should want to do it because they want to and out of love! But patience is key! We have to be patient and wait for them to want to change on their own and because they're ready! I know eventually we'll be together, but I'm in no hurry! I've decided that all I'm going to do is be his friend! I'm not going to text him unless he texts me! I think that's whats best for the both of us! He needs to be able to go out and have a good time and not be worried about any consequences! I'm not the one who should be disciplining him! I'm not his mother, I'm his friend, his ROCK! I love him but I'm not going to take anyones bullshit anymore! I need to be happy and the only person who can make me happy is ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment