My Place to Vent


No one is obligated nor discouraged to reading my blog.
It is a place where I vent and state my own personal opinions! It is my
sanctuary and special place! Please be constructive!



Sunday, May 29, 2011

To Change or Not to Change?!?! That is the Question!

Three times this week! Wednesday, Thursday and Friday! I saw him all three days and it was fun! We hung out but just as friends and I think thats what made it fun! I think I'm starting to realize that maybe I just want him as a friend! I can't sit around and wait for him to decide what he wants especially if I feel like he's lying to me! Things have changed completely in the past month or so! Some days for the better and somedays not so much! I don't want to waste my time and pass up someone who may love me unconditionally now! It's not fair to me! I don't want him to feel like I'm holding him back either! Things have to change and if they don't by the time he gets his kid back then I'm done! It's over! I'm moving on! As hard as it's going to be I can't let him keep doing this to me. I'm not that type of girl! I stopped being that girl a long time ago! I'm not going back to someone who I didn't like being! As much as I love him and his child, things will not go back to being that way! Not now, not ever. I value myself too much to be that girl again! I know I can do this. I just have to be strong. I've done it before and I can do it again! Things will be better for me. I know it will! I'm going to be positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment