My Place to Vent


No one is obligated nor discouraged to reading my blog.
It is a place where I vent and state my own personal opinions! It is my
sanctuary and special place! Please be constructive!



Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 1


So today was basically the first day of my positive thinking exercise! I'm not going to lie, I had my moments of doubt and negativity, but all in all I kept positive because positive attracts positive! (like negative attracts negative)
Most of the day I've spent in my room watching movies on netflix or playing Words with Friends with my cousin's husband or listening to music! That always seems to relax me the most! I've also learned that meditating is really helpful. When I meditate I visualize what it is that I want to be given! I make myself feel what I would be actually feeling as I receive what I want! It always helps because it relaxes me and takes me to a happy place. If you've never tried to meditate and visualize I truly suggest it! It feels wonderful after. I just lay in bed, relaxed. I clear my mind and I lay my arms out with my palms face up receiving what ever it is that I'm asking for. I notice that I tend to smile a lot while I'm doing my visualizations! It feels great and it helps me remain positive throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment